The pot is signed behind (Ach) , a quality of luxury fes pottery from the 80s era.
This work of art embodies all the precision and perfection of the Moroccan craftsman. A handmade and hand-painted fes ceramic vase, encrusted with maillechort (the maillechort is an alloy, it never blackens).
Materials: Ceramic, maillechort, Pottery, Nickel, pottery, Ceramics
100% lead-free warranty
- Safe materials: high quality ceramics, no harmful substances, graphic design makes them easy to stack on top of each other to save cabinet space without tipping risk, design edges make hands have more texture, luster and bright, very easy to clean.
- Features a coastal inspired design for that laid back coastal vibe
- This moroccan decorative vase is made from hand-ceramic
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Traditional shape featuring a contemporary pattern
- Hand-decorated by moroccan artisans
- Hand wash only
- Gift ideas: house warming, engagement, wedding, hostess gift, birthday, anniversary or the perfect self purchase gift
- A rare piece of this former craftsmen (Ach) .