A Dagger from the Tuareg tribe of North Africa. Brown detailed Camel leather, embossed with traditional designs and hand stitched. The leather on the Scabbard and Hilt show good signs of age and use with scuffs and wear. Multiple tassels on the end of the scabbard. Steel blade which has a tarnished and pitted patina. Used, sharp with good wear. The leather work on the Hilt is in good condition with a handled Patina consistent with its age. The fixing loop is partially missing.
Moroccan tuareg Morocco knife
* The original decoration for your interior or as a gift.
* Wonderful gift or renewal for your collection.
* The color may vary slightly due to lighting or display features.
* Any defects not mentioned but visible in the pictures are considered as described!.
* 100% Brand New and High Quality.
It measures approx. 16 1/2 inches or 42 cm to the end of the tassels.
The knife is 36 1/2 cm, 1 3/8 inches long.
SHIPPED & Returen Policy
Your order means a lot to us. That’s why we offer free, fast, safe and reliable delivery options for every item.
Not loving it? We offer returns for most items within 30 days of delivery for a refund or store credit.